Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Promote the app

Can we have tips or tools in order to promote and share efficiently RemintApp?

Anton Broman has reacted to this post.
Anton Broman

I’m glad you asked this question. At the moment we haven’t compiled any list on how to promote Remint with tips and tools which we can share with our community, in order to spread awareness. I will discuss this with the team and get back to you when such a list is organized.

Andrian Rakotomanga, Nisunzimana Dominic and Syarif Hidayatullah have reacted to this post.
Andrian RakotomangaNisunzimana DominicSyarif Hidayatullah

Thank you for answering, that's really appreciable ! I'll do the best I can so til then πŸ‘πŸΌ

Syarif Hidayatullah has reacted to this post.
Syarif Hidayatullah

If you agree, I can start to promote in other country (Madagascar at first) but will need to look a bit more official with you.

With your permission, I'd like to create some social network profiles, just in order to promote as best as I can.

Lot of people are still thinking that it's a scam or will be..

That's all for me ! Thanks all, and hope everything's gonna be succesful ! πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Anton Broman and Syarif Hidayatullah have reacted to this post.
Anton BromanSyarif Hidayatullah

I'm more than happy if you want to promote Remint, please send your request to info@remintapp.com and we will take it from there.

Here is a list with tips and tools on how to promote Remint, as promised.

• Share your referral code on a variety of social media platforms. Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat etc.
  • Share your referral code via the in-app share button.
  • Comment on different types of forums, such as Reddit and Quora along with others.
  • Rate us on Google play and leave a review including your referral code as well.
  • If you have a magazine, news website, blog or some other type of website, you can share our links and/or QR-code with your own followers.
  • Add a Remint link to your e-mail signature.
  • Join various social media groups in the same field as Remint, that is related to the crypto -and real estate industry.
  • Get in touch with your influencer contacts and ask them to promote Remint.
  • Don't just send out links without context, be sure to include a sales pitch on the benefits and why they should download the Remint app.
Nisunzimana Dominic has reacted to this post.
Nisunzimana Dominic

I promoted already!

Wish me luck!!!

Quote from Syarif Hidayatullah on 18 January, 2022, 02:33

I promoted already!

Wish me luck!!!

Wish me luck