Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Referal ip address/device!

Hello, my mother wants to sign up under me to mine REMINT! Though she has a valid photo id, etc, I believe she would have to have a different ip address and device which I can't afford yet! Am I correct? Thank you!, John

Hi, it's okay if your mother also want to join Remint Network. She can create an account on your phone and start mining but when the KYC begins, she has to verify her identity like everyone else.

JOHN FEKPE has reacted to this post.
JOHN FEKPE

In crypto mining two people should not use the same phone to mine.

I wonder if this is truly a crypto currency project for Real Estate Development And Marketing. Please review your answer if it is a mistake.

Is this real?

I will like to get more light on this project few things are confusing to me I don't seem to understand alot about the project

Well you do not have to be confused because remint app is not a mining app but a reward able cryptocurrency that will take over others crypto in 2024.

So if you are with us like it,  share it,  invite people to it, refer it to your close friends and others across the globe.

Finally received amazing rewards

Thank you

Quote from JOHN FEKPE on 25 September, 2022, 16:23

In crypto mining two people should not use the same phone to mine.

I wonder if this is truly a crypto currency project for Real Estate Development And Marketing. Please review your answer if it is a mistake.

The mining process does not occur on users' phones. Instead, it's taken off-device and a form of cloud-based mining is utilized. The phones are used to record data and communicate to the servers, that's it.

There have been mining apps on App stores that utilized the hardware in the users phone, but they are banned. They are no longer allowed because they hurt the phone's performance in numerous ways, for example, battery draining, overheating and causing damage to the processor. Besides this, mobile phones are not optimal for mining devices, they provide far too low computing power and a far too low a hash rate in for example PoW to be considered a profitable mining alternative.

Quote from Uwem Inim on 26 September, 2022, 10:38

I will like to get more light on this project few things are confusing to me I don't seem to understand alot about the project

Please read our whitepaper. You'll find it on our homepage.