Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Buying My 1st House thanks πŸ‘πŸ™ to Remint.bye the launch date,man I'll have enough Remint coins to buy 2/4; 🏠 🏑🏠🏑,all from hitting a button πŸ”˜,I mean who'd a thunk it?πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ πŸ πŸ πŸ πŸ πŸ β›οΈβ›οΈβ›οΈβ›οΈβ›οΈπŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ—£οΈπŸ—οΈπŸ°πŸ’’β›ͺπŸ•ŒπŸ˜οΈπŸ‘πŸ 

I wanna thank the people who were smart enough to visualize the revolutionary idea of cyrpto & real estate dealings. For the 1st time in my life I will have the means to purchase not 1but heck 2. 🏘️🏘️In case the wife gets πŸ˜‘πŸ’’@ me! The future doesn't involve paper currency,that's going to be for collectors.every transactions with 100%transparency with no middle man, with hand out, wanting 6to 15 per dollar in taxes.im excited about Remints project first is always best. This is gonna make lots of people rich,and many others extremely happy 😁. Comment if you want.

Quote from Duane Poston on 5 April, 2022, 00:20

I wanna thank the people who were smart enough to visualize the revolutionary idea of cyrpto & real estate dealings. For the 1st time in my life I will have the means to purchase not 1but heck 2. 🏘️🏘️In case the wife gets πŸ˜‘πŸ’’@ me! The future doesn't involve paper currency,that's going to be for collectors.every transactions with 100%transparency with no middle man, with hand out, wanting 6to 15 per dollar in taxes.im excited about Remints project first is always best. This is gonna make lots of people rich,and many others extremely happy 😁. Comment if you want.

[Get on the Remint πŸš‚πŸš‚, before it leaves the station///))))!

Great how can we help to let Remint hit moon

Yes