Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

10,000 Giveaway airdrop: This 10,000 giveaway airdrop, how do I get out of it and how do I participate in the giveaway

Page 1 of 3Next

This 10,000 giveaway airdrop, how do I get out of it and how do I participate in the giveaway

Andrian Rakotomanga, Charlene Fleischmann and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
Andrian RakotomangaCharlene FleischmannArchie Go민정 유Antoinette CoetzeeMichael Ameyaw Asher Jeshuruns

We will soon introduce an airdrop system on our website, where users can achieve different airdrop tasks in order to participate in the giveaway. The more tasks made by a user, the higher chanse of winning.

Andrian Rakotomanga, Muhammad Yasin Khan and 14 other users have reacted to this post.
Andrian RakotomangaMuhammad Yasin KhanCharlene FleischmannEmmanuel Ameh민정 유Maskur MaskurVan Nei BawiAntoinette CoetzeeMordred CarverIsaiah OyewopoUgwuoke ChimaobiMichael Ameyaw Asher JeshurunsSteven WaltersMohammed BoudissaSharron WhittakerLuis Angulo

Good

Amazing.

I wish this airdrop success

Mordred Carver has reacted to this post.
Mordred Carver

Hopefully just give us task that can easily been done....

Mordred Carver

Thanks Remint team. Be success I will support as I can😍😍😍

Mordred Carver
Quote from Anton Broman on 6 December, 2021, 11:43

We will soon introduce an airdrop system on our website, where users can achieve different airdrop tasks in order to participate in the giveaway. The more tasks made by a user, the higher chanse of winning.

I got the standard notification to the airdrop page, but the notification went off my phone and I cannot remember the link, could you post that here please?

링크가 어떤건지 모르겠어요 알려주세요

성공하길 기대합니다

Quote from Do Wan Kim on 19 December, 2021, 11:15

성공하길 기대합니다

Balance

Quote from Mordred Carver on 18 December, 2021, 18:29

I got the standard notification to the airdrop page, but the notification went off my phone and I cannot remember the link, could you post that here please?

Yes, no problem! Here it is: https://www.remintapp.com/10-000-airdrop-giveaway/

Andrian Rakotomanga, Mordred Carver and Mohammed Boudissa have reacted to this post.
Andrian RakotomangaMordred CarverMohammed Boudissa

Thanking you kindly Anton!

Anton Broman and RY KHORN have reacted to this post.
Anton BromanRY KHORN

How do I participate in the giveaway please?

How do I participate in the giveaway

Jonas Baidoo and Mohammad Hasanvand have reacted to this post.
Jonas BaidooMohammad Hasanvand

امیدوارم‌وظایفی‌که‌ازمامی‌خواهیداسان‌باشد

When will be the airdrops of the remint?

You will be able to participate in the giveaway within two weeks. Within this period, an airdrop system will be implemented on our website, for everyone (with a Remint account) to partake in, in order to perform different relatively simple tasks to secure a place in the grand giveaway event.
The airdrop announcement will be held next year (late 2022) and 50 winners share the price.

Isaac Ehima, Eugene Dvoeglazov and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
Isaac EhimaEugene DvoeglazovWAHYU HERU WIBOWOMINSEONG KIMDaryl McmanusGodsent EgwuMohammed Boudissa

And how will be the process to achieve or win it

Just waiting for it, l want to be part of it

Please I would suggest that there should be a form of notification on the app when it's time for the giveaway so that everyone can participate.

Page 1 of 3Next